See Below COVID-19 Crisis Assistance Guides:
If you have further questions or if you don’t see a guide for your chapter/city/state, email [email protected] or call the Worker Assistance Hotline 877.375.1748 Tuesday – Friday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm est.
- Amtrak – link to RRB page
- Atlanta, GA Guide
- Boise, ID Guide
- Columbus Guide
- DC/Maryland/Virginia Guide
- Denver Guide
- City of Denver Food Assistance
- OnwardCO Guide
- Map of all food pantries in the Denver Metro area.
- Colorado Department of Human Services Food Assistance Program.
- Denver Food Rescue’s Comprehensive Resource List.
- Resource list from the Food Bank of the Rockies, which have partner agencies in 30 Colorado counties. Their Food Resource Hotline is 855-855-4626.
- Do you need help getting essential items but are sick, in a high risk group or have been exposed to COVID-10? The Denver Delivery Network can shop for you. (You still buy the groceries.)
- COVID-19 Eviction Defense Project
- Houston, TX Guide
- Indiana Guide
- Mississippi Guide
- New Mexico Guide
- Oklahoma City Guide
- New Orleans, LA Guide
- North Carolina Guide
- Texas Guide
- Tennessee Guide
- Utah Guide
See Below Additional National Resources: